- 6-8 potatoes, peel and cube them - prefer red potatoes
- 2 cups of ham cubed, I usually just buy the hatfield ham slices
- a dollop of butter
- chicken broth - I buy the small boxed sizes
- salt & pepper
- veggies are optional: onion, carrots - my family is picky so we just use onion powder, no idea when using fresh veggies how much to use etc.
- 1 can of evap milk
- 1 can of undrained kernel corn
- 1 can of cream style corn
- couple tbsp of flour *optional*
Directions: Throw everything in the crockpot except for the evap milk and flour. Fill with chicken broth until just everything is covered. Cook on slow all day long. 30 mins before ready to serve pour in evap milk we prefer the a little bit of a thicker texture to it, so we add in some flour and keep mixing until all of the clumps are gone. Serve and enjoy!