8.20.2009

Friday Fill-In

Friday Fill-Ins

1. I remember, I remember that kiss & that night.

2. Dear Emma I want you to know that I understand you're growing up, but want my sweet little girl back, instead of my almost 3 yr old going on 15 yr old I seem to have stumbled upon.

3. Is that my belly bump I see when I look down towards my feet !!???

4. I'm trying to resist the temptation of re-reading the Twilight series, yet again .

5. I'm saving a popsicle just for you!

6. If I made a birthday list house sold and all settled in the new one would definitely be on it!!!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing with the family, tomorrow my plans include girls' day with Emma and Sunday, I will be at a family gathering!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

They grow up way tooooooo fast. And, girls for some reason act much older at times for sure.

Enjoy your weekend!

Becca's Dirt said...

Great fill-ins. The kids do grow up so quickly. Sometime it seemed like they never would grow up but mostly it's "where did the time go". Have a great day.

mine is up - beccasgardenspot.blogspot.com

Miranda said...

Great Fill ins. Yes savour the moments they do grow up fast!

Lizze said...

More power to you if you can manage to resist rereading the Twilight series again. I'm currently on Eclipse, again. I read them the first time. Then started them again. I can't stop. I may need rehab. :) lol

Unknown said...

mmmm popsicle... now I want one =)

Yay to the belly bump!!! I may want to read the Twilight series again, but not just yet... can hardly keep my eyes open long enough to blog, let alone read!