8.22.2008

Oh Yes, It Feels Good...

to be so productive!!! It's amazing me to me how clutter overtakes us. And then I swear I just get used to seeing it for so long, feels like it's always there. And then all of a sudden you just need to get it out. That was me this week with my spare room. This room is our everything room. My scrap area, Eric's fly-tieing area, the half bathroom is in that room, and and all of our clothes in the dressers and closet. So yesterday I spent a few hours and de-cluttered that room, coming away with 5 - 45 gallon trash bags. And I got my scrap area re-organized some. Gearing up for my first on-line crop this weekend at ACOT , which I am so excited for! I also got the upstairs bathroom cleaned, upstairs vacuumed, did the dishes twice, cleaned the kitchen, and cleaned the inside of my van. It was one of those days that you just keep going and it felt great! Here are some pics of my clean & organized scrap space:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I've been meaning to pick up those foam letters/numbers for the bathtub for Emma. I thought she would like them. She not only liked them, she L-O-V-E-D them! They are just numbers, but she kept calling them numbers and letters, and up and down she'd stand and sit picking them up and putting them on the wall and then the tub. She threw a fit when I went to get her out, thankfully, she was content carrying around the number 5 until bed time though. Here's a couple pics:

Photobucket

Photobucket

And as I was looking through my pics I forgot I had taken these on Sunday. I love driving home from wherever we are coming from because I get to drive by the river and the city. Especially at night with all of the lights in the city. I fall in love everytime. So here's some pics...during the day, but you get an idea sort-of.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments: