This month, not only did I remember the 12 on 12 challenge but was able to actually get 12 pictures!
01. Emma singing and dancing to one of the morning shows.
02. Miss A sporting her side pony and sitting cutely, before creating major chaos in the toy area less than 5 minutes later.
03. Girls were sitting at their table coloring and Miss A decided to move her artistic abilities to the wall beside her instead of the paper she was using.
04. Girls’ watching Bubble Guppies, one of their favorite shows.
05. Finished my 1st book on the Kindle, Happy Mother’s Day to me from the Hubs!
06. After this week, needed a sweet, so picked up some caramel filled chocolate chip break apart cookies at the store this week – yummy!
07. The Bestie came over, it was a nice distraction, plus it’s probably the last time I’ll see her before she gives birth to her 1st baby, a little boy!
08. Yummy dinner – sweet potato fries (tried the new Ore Ida ones, yum!) and a crescent roll/chicken/cheese dinner thing. *will share the recipe soon*
09. On my way for my daily visit to Gramma’s was stopped at a red light and decided to take a picture of gas prices.
10. Mom holding Gramma’s hand.
11. Me holding Gramma’s hand.
12. My little sister holding Gramma’s hand.