Thirteen things in my life that are why I've fallen off of Bloggy-land. Oh - how I've missed you, but I'm BACK!
1. My Dad was in a really bad accident two months ago - he fell 20 feet from a tree, has had a miraculous recovery, the hospital calls him their miracle case, although still a ways to go - he is at home now!
2. Was in a vehicle accident a month ago - finally just got back our van yesterday, what a relief!
3. The hubs got laid off two weeks ago.
4. My work is picking up finally again - but I'm leaving there in June to prepare our new house and get set up watching kids from home.
5. As stated above - we're MOVING!
6. Our house just went on the market last week - already 3 showings - keep those fingers crossed!
7. Packing up stuff - keeping the house clean.
8. My gramma's cancer has returned she starts treatments in June.
9. Over this past weekend my Pappy was found to be internally bleeding - still not sure what is wrong though.
10. Helping the hubs uncle prepare for his estate auction 5.30.09.
11. Back to full-force potty training.
12. You know having a toddler just keeps you busy, especially one as klutzy as mine!
13. And just everday life.
So - most of all - it's been a rough couple of months - here's to looking to the brighter side of it all and on to the good times!