As of this week, I hit a milestone - I'm down 50 LBS people! I still can't believe all that I've been able to accomplish in such a short time. I'm officially over the 1/2 way mark of my Goal and Ultimate Goal Weight. I know there is still a long journey ahead, but every day is a new day and one step closer to reaching that end goal.
Here's some things I'm loving since dropping the weight - that might not seem like a big deal to most people but to me they are exciting:
- I can now sit for long periods of time with my legs crossed.
- A regular bath towel fits completely around me, this is not something that really dawned on me until it happened and then I was so ecstatic!
- I've dropped 3 bra sizes and 3 clothing sizes and my ring size has gone down 1.5 sizes.
- I enjoy doing more active things with my girls.
- I actually find myself running up our stairs in the house now with a little hop.
- We are going to Hershey Park this Sunday with the older two, and I'm not going to be terrified that I won't be able to ride the rides with my girls', like I have been the past two times we went to a theme or water park over the past 5 years. I was miserable worrying about not fitting.
And now for my current progress pics:
|This was taken last week.|
|This comparison was taken Friday 6/29.|