10.15.2009

Fall is in the air & Finally my house too!

What can I say something about the oranges, reds and browns of fall just suck me into it's comfy-ness.  Love finding new things at the end of the season and it's a surprise when I go to open up the box of decor the following year. 

The DIY Show Off is having a Fall Festival - click on the button below to check out other great blogs!

The DIY Show Off

Here's how I've added some fall touches around our home.
























Half of these are new this year and I love how it all came together.  But my favorite item so far is the black lantern peice.  My mom got it at a yard sale for $.50 (Can we say a STEAL!!!), so I cleaned her up and used some old silk flowers and pinecones I actually bought for my christmas garland this year and a couple tiny pumpkins.  I love all of the oranges, bronze, & yellows. 

5 comments:

Anne said...

your blog is really pretty! And your house looks great! Very Festive! :)

Anonymous said...

Fun! Love this time of year! And what cute decorations you have! Hope you are having a great weekend!
♥ HUGS ♥

Shauna said...

Fun! Love this time of year! And what cute decorations you have! Hope you are having a great weekend!
♥ HUGS ♥

Dr.John said...

Good pictures. You have done a great job of decorating.

Unknown said...

Those are some cute decorations! And 50 cents!! That is a steal!